Leadership - A Systems View: Barry Oshry's Organisation Workshop
14 Jun 2019 - 14 Jun 2019
Future Considerations, Living Leadership and JB Vista are delighted to offer this one-day, high impact simulation workshop centred around four critical questions:
- How can I generate greater partnership and engagement across your organisation?
- How can I create a more empowered, collaborative and innovative work culture?
- What difference would it make to act systemically: seeing how context and ‘structures’ drive behaviour?
- How can I deepen your insight, cultivate your compassion and enhance your effectiveness?
The workshop is based on the highly acclaimed work of sytems theorist Barry Oshry.
Workshop leaders are John Watters, who is the leading authority in Europe on Barry Oshry's systems leadership work, and Ali Warner who is an accredited trainer in all of Barry Oshry’s frameworks together with Julie Beedon from JB Vista.
What to expect from the workshop?
- High impact, experiential learning.
- Practice mindfulness skills relevant to leadership.
- Simple, strategic frameworks that offer deeper insight and wiser action strategies.
- Time for reflection to relate the learnings to your unique circumstances.
The centrepiece of the day is an organisational exercise where participants enter a fast- moving, turbulent environment as either a top executive, middle manager, worker or customer. The experience closely mirrors day-to-day organisational life so that there’s no backing away from the impact that your behaviour has on others and the organisation’s performance.
This one-day event will be held in Brighton on 14 June 2019.
For more information, and to register, click here