In 2012 the decision was taken amongst a group of professionals working in the field of Organisation Development to set up ODN Europe and to work towards an inaugural conference in the spring of 2013. Supported by Dr Mee-Yan Cheung Judge, a group of interested professionals was invited to serve as the temporary Board of ODN Europe and to form the organising committee of the conference. In May 2015 our first formal elections were held for Board positions.
Thank you to our outgoing Board members for their contributions:
2015 : Erik Edhag, Suzanne Lamont, Rhonda Miller
2016: Kate Cowie
2017: Pauline Holland, Andreas Priestland, Ola Odumosu
2018: Martin Saville, Suzanne Padovani
2019: Julie Beadon, Gifford Tanser, Maxine Craig
2020: Tim Nash
The Board meets face to face twice a year, for two days in the autumn and for two days early spring. In addition there are monthly calls and a virtual platform where a lot of work is discussed and completed.
The Board’s intentions for 2019 – 2022 are:
- Continue to build a pan-European OD community
- Support the growth of emerging OD communities
- Maintain and grow our heritage base in the UK
- Increase membership diversity
- Create the conditions for the OD community to connect, self manage, and thrive