Supporters and Principles
Investing in the home of OD
Together with our founding sponsors, we created this community to provide a professional, safe space for connecting and learning. Our members call it ‘the home of OD’. Our purpose is close to their hearts: “to support Europe’s organisations to become more effective and healthy through the advancement of the theory and practice of OD”.
ODN Europe continues to seek new investment from Supporters. By investing in ODN Europe you will be at the heart of an organisation which promotes the highest professional and ethical standards, innovation and thought leadership. Email us for details
Supporting the future of OD in Europe
We are the voice of the OD profession, a champion of its interests and a respected partner to the broader business community. By joining our cross-border community you will help to:
- Create a movement to support business improvement and evidence the impact of the field of OD
- Ensure OD practitioners hone their skills and continue to deepen their specialisation
- Build diverse collaborations which advance OD practice across and within Europe
- Model ethical practice
Our community is made up of all those whose work involves facilitating complex organisational change. By joining ODN Europe you will make meaningful connections with organisational leaders, OD and HR scholars, OD practitioners, HR directors, talent managers, training managers, other HR professionals, internal and external consultants, coaching professionals, learning providers, and students in academic OD and HR programmes.
What does ODN Europe offer its supporters?
We offer an annual review of your organisation’s relationship with ODN Europe: an opportunity to reflect on how to best utilise your membership and for ODN Europe to listen to your needs. Click here to see the full list of benefits available to individual members.
Practitioners in our network strive for organisations and communities which are committed to the principles of:
- Social responsibility (contributing to the benefit and wellbeing of the earth and its people).
- Social justice (contributing to equitable policies, principles and practices in organisations and communities).
- The interconnectedness of systems.
- The inclusion of people, ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Continued improvement and innovation in organisations.
- Participatory approaches to organisational change and decision-making which respect the contributions, dignity and worth of all people.
- Collaboration and partnership with clients.
- Cooperation and support among colleagues.
- Ongoing personal and professional development.
- Knowledge of Self and understanding of one’s impact in the consulting process.