- John Lewis Head Office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN
- July 26, 2019
- Friday, 9AM to 4PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Understanding Customer Experience – How Not to get Disrupted out of Business
Friday, 9AM to 4PM
July 26, 2019
We are living in extraordinary times with major shifts in society, politics and the economy, underpinned by technology change. These have significant and often calamitous impact on all organisations and the individuals working within them, changing the way we communicate, work, shop, relax, vote, learn, maintain health and get entertained. Emerging from this maelstrom of change is a clear and identifiable pattern of behaviour. The customer led revolution, Customer 4.0.
ODN Europe and EODF are working in partnership to deliver a highly interactive workshop. We will:
- uncover the origins and indicators of Customer 4.0;
- illustrate new customer, user and audience behaviour;
- discuss the impact on different markets and sectors;
- show how disruptive new entrants can rise quickly to become major players in established markets;
- learn what your organisation (whether a disruptor, innovator or more traditional business) can do to adapt to 4.0 changes to defend, and grow your market position
Click here for more information and to book.