As we celebrate our tenth year, the current Board members feel that we need to continue with a diverse group who are curious about what is right for ODN Europe now and in the future whilst respecting and appreciating our past. We expect the way ODN Europe operates and is structured to evolve and change in the coming years as we expand into more of Europe. How radical those changes are remains to be seen and will be developed as we evolve.
To fulfil its role with broader diversity, the Board is interested in hearing from people with specific interest, experience, and expertise in the following areas:
- Communication & connection: developing the infrastructure and communication underpinning our community’s experience
- European perspectives: how we broaden our membership across Europe
- Member engagement: what conditions are required for membership diversity to increase and to continue building a strong body of ODN Europe members
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion: proactively committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion work in the field of OD and to support the growth of our membership
- Finance and governance: maintaining the finances (income and expenses) and considering all the governance conditions required to ensure the sustainability of ODN Europe.
- Any other areas you feel might contribute to ODN Europe mission and / or to the development of OD field.
Members of ODN Europe will be asked to vote for their preferred candidates via an anonymous online voting platform. Candidate profiles will be made up of 500 words that have been entered into Section 2 of the application form. Please ensure that you complete this section if you are applying.
For anyone seeking further information, we will hold virtual meetings to speak with members of the ODN Europe Board on the weeks commencing: 17 October, 24 October and 31 October. If you would like to attend one of these virtual meetings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive details for your preferred call.
The timeline for this Board Member election is:
Application period begins: Wed 12 October 2022
Virtual meeting with ODN Europe Board members: Between 17 October & 04 November 2022 (we will announce some dates soon).
Deadline for application form submission: Wed 09 November 2022 @ 12:00 GMT
Voting begins: Wed 16 November 2022
Voting closes: Wed 7 December 2022
Announcement of outcome to candidates: Fri 09 December 2022
Announcement of outcome to members: Wed 16 December 2022
If you would like to speak to a member of the Board about standing, please contact email@example.com.