Entries for the 2018 competition are now open with a prize of £2,000 for the winner and £1,000 for a runner up.
The winning papers will be published by Roffey Park and available to download from our website, and an edited version of the winning paper will be published in HR Magazine.
Entries should be no more than 5000 words and
* focus on one of Roffey Park’s core areas of expertise: leadership, strategic HR, and OD
* be clearly written, structured and accessible to a practitioner audience
* combine insights from practice, theory and and/or the author’s research
* be original i.e. not simply a reproduction of a paper published elsewhere
* be appropriately referenced
We encourage papers which take an innovative approach or provide a new perspective to established ways of thinking.
Closing date for applications: Friday 15 June 2018
More information can be found here.